[Watch this space for details of our next awards round!]
THE SAVVY LIFE AWARDS
ENTRIES CLOSE APRIL 30, 2014! (U.S residents)
GREAT $$ PRIZES MUST BE WON!
The Savvy Girl’s Guide to Grace: small touches with big impact – at home, work & in love explores simple ways to transform our relationships and in the process, show our best selves to the world. It’s an inner-beauty makeover for anyone who feels stretched and rushed, told with a lighthearted touch. Think sassy humor meets the charm of a black and white movie: a lovely gift for a Savvy Girl in your life, or a relaxing treat for yourself!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Savvy Blogger Award is open to people 18 years and over who have published a blog for a minimum 3 months prior to entry, with blog entries posted at least weekly during that time. The winner will receive $1000 (one thousand dollars).
2. The Savvy Citizen Award is open to people 18 years and older. The winner will receive $500 (five hundred dollars).
How to enter: See entry form above to answer these two questions, either in written form or via media link.
Question 1: What does it mean to you to live “a savvy life”? (Your idea of a savvy life).
Question 2: Tell us how you help your family and/or community, in ways big or small.
Entries close April 30, 2014.
Questions? Email us at: INFO@SAVVYLIFE.NET
ATTENTION: libraries, sororities/fraternities, campus clubs, community groups, bloggers.
Tell us how you’re helping to spread the word on The Savvy Life Awards and you could win $500 for your library, sorority, club, community group, blog or website. Some examples: mention the awards on social media, include it in a link, write a blog, mention it in a newsletter, make a display (we can send you links to flyers). Send us photos, video, screenshots or copies of newsletters etc. *Please keep any ideas or methods legal, safe – and clean! Parasol Press LLC is not responsible for any claim, injury or damage arising from efforts to spread the word. No fee can be charged to learn about The Savvy Life Awards. If using social media or other platforms, be sure to honor their rules for use.
We’ll award TWO prizes of $500 to the best entries. Entries close April 30, 2014.
AND MORE PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AWAY IN SAVVY LIFE AWARDS WEEK!
Details to come! We’ll be giving away prizes in the lead up to the announcement of the major award winners.
Terms and conditions:
- Contest is open to US residents.
- Submission of entry indicates agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be original, unpublished and written in English. We regret we cannot accommodate other languages at present. All entries become the property of Parasol Press LLC, will not be returned and can be used across all media. Parasol Press, LLC and its licensees shall retain the non-exclusive right throughout the world to use any submissions, in whole or in part, for promotional purposes or in future publications for no additional fee.
- The closing date for submission of entries is April 30, 2014. No entries received after that date will be considered. Winners will be announced as soon as possible, but in any event no later than May 30, 2014.
- Prizes will be sent by USPS registered mail or equivalent, within fifteen  business days of the prizes being announced on www.savvylife.net.
- Entrants agree to receive award updates and occasional promotions by email.
- Winners agree to provide Parasol Press LLC with an appropriate photo in a timely manner for use in promotional activities. Parasol Press, LLC and its licensees shall have the right to publish and disseminate the winner’s name and likeness in any and all media for promotional purposes.
- Winners will be identified by name, city and state. Students’ schools and colleges/general college course may also be mentioned in publicity.
- Multiple entries in different categories is acceptable provided criteria for each category is met.
- In the event of a tie, winners will share the prize money.
- As with any prizes, winners should understand that some or all of their winnings could be subject to tax at a local, state or federal level. Please consult with your tax advisor if you are uncertain as to the implications of any award. Parasol Press LLC is not responsible for any taxes that might arise from these awards, and does not provide tax advice.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding on all entrants.
- Entrants warrant and represent that they meet all eligibility requirements, that their submissions are original and that all submitted materials do not infringe upon or violate the rights of third parties, including copyright and privacy rights. Entrants shall indemnify and hold harmless Parasol Press, LLC, and its successors, licensees and assigns against any claim, injury, property damage, liability, cost or expense arising from any breach of the above warranties and representations.
The Savvy Life Awards Team